This time of year I like to have a loaf of Pumpkin Bread on hand. After all, it is the time of Thanks and Giving. One way I give thanks to those I love and care about is to give out nutritious food during the holiday gatherings.
This holiday season I have so much to be Thankful for. The beautiful place I’m living, the opportunity to fulfill my passions in so many outlets, the ability to connect with others… Most importantly, I would also like to thank my husband, who has been so supportive of me and has tremendous patience. I would also like to thank my family and friends, who without their support, I would be floundering around somewhere.
3/4 Cup Garbanzo Bean Flour
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
1 Tsp Baking Powder
1/2 Tsp Salt
1 Tsp Cinnamon
1 Tsp Pumpkin Spice or (1/2 Tsp Ginger, 1/2 Tsp Nutmeg, 1/4 Tsp Cloves)
1 Tsp Baking Soda
2 Tbsp Coconut Oil
2 Mashed Bananas
3/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
1/2 Cup honey
1/4 cup almond milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix together dry ingredients in Medium mixing bowl. Set aside.
3. In larger mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil, honey and bananas until well combined.
4. While mixing, pour dry ingredients into wet.
5. Keep mixing until well combined and then pour into greased 9X5 loaf pan.
6. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Check with toothpick or fork. If it comes out clean you are good to go. Let cool, before slicing.
What are you Thankful for??