What’s so great about The Lunge?
1. In one move you can strengthen your whole lower half
2. So many variations……
3. Three added bonuses if done correctly: Lengthen your hip flexors, strengthen your core, and improve your balance.
4. You can perform it anywhere.
5. It will help you to prevent an injury, or rehabilitate from one
How to perform it correctly:
- Neutral head
- Shoulders Back
- Stomach Engaged
- Front foot in front of knee
- Back knee aiming towards ground
- Forward head
- Protracted shoulders
- Arched Back
- Front knee over front toe
- No Bend in Back Leg